Thursday, November 17, 2011

21st Year in Review

The last year has been an incredible year! I have been so blessed with so many opportunities and experiences I couldn't possibly cover them all. So in celebrations of being 22 tomorrow I will list the top 22 things that happened in the last year:
1. Women's Conference (I just realized I haven't blogged about it so I will be doing that soon!)
2. Becoming an aunt to Traygen James
3. My best friend leaving on his mission.
4.Two of my best friends getting married.
5. Moving to Washington D.C.!
6. Interning at Children's National Medical Center
7. Outer Banks, North Carolina
8. Seeing Wicked at the Kennedy Center
9. Starting my final year of college!
10. Seeing Les Miserables at the Kennedy Center
11. Fun Halloween Costumes!
12. My sister visiting me out in D.C.
13. Traygen's baby blessing.
14. Talking to my brother via Skype on Mother's Day
15. Speaking at Women's Conference
16. Meeting various general authorities
17. Learning lessons and loving my patients at Children's.
18. Meeting my nephew for the first time.
19. Having lunch with the government relations director of Occidental Petroleum at the Oval Room.
20. First trip day trip to Denver (Hopefully it will be the next place I call home.)
21. Jimmer!
22. Living the best year full of countless opportunities and blessings. Some days I think I could not be more blessed and each day brings more

No comments:

Post a Comment