Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Cougars Independence

I am not sure how to adequately describe how much I love watching college football. I loved high school football and watching my brother play and one of the greatest things about college and possibly fall semester is football. I am not a fair weather fan I will stay to the end of the game no matter how cold it gets! This weekend is the last home game and it starts at 8:15pm. But don’t you fret I have been prepared for a really cold weather game for years. In the past four years there has never actually be a game where it has been snowing during the game. I secretly wish it would snow on Saturday night just so I can experience it. Last weekend it was a night game as well and started at 7:15pm. My friend and I made sure we dressed very warm and headed out! Thankfully we weren’t cold at all the whole game. Even our fingers were warm thanks to Santa for bringing me hand warmers last year! I love to bundle up and watch the Cougars play their way to victory!

And for the first time EVER I got a picture with Cosmo!

2 comments:

  1. WHOA that was your first picture ever with cosmo? oh my I am so glad we got it! that better go in a frame or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is earning you a lot of brownie points with guys :)

    ReplyDelete