Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Day trip to Denver
Today I am looking for a future. I have always been a planner and the Lord is definitely testing my faith when I can’t really plan too much of my life right now but I have complete trust in Him and His timing in my life. I flew to Denver today for the day. I felt really cool flying with only a purse because I was coming home only a few hours later. Children’s Hospital Colorado in Denver, Colorado is the only place in the country to offer a dual certification internship for recreational therapy and child life. My plan has always been to double major because I wanted both degrees. I want to work in a hospital with children. This has been the plan since I have come to college. This is pretty impressive when the average college student changes their major many times. So I went to Denver to check out the hospital there because they have one of the VERY few dual internships in the country. (The others are in Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Baltimore) I am really excited and hopeful one of these internships will be granted my way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment