This is Great Grandpa Jim who Traygen's middle name comes from. I have never met someone more proud. He calls him "Little Jim" this, by far, is the cutest nickname for him yet!
Then Great Grandma had her turn. She knows all the tricks to new babies. I think she's had a few years of experience.
I finally made it through the one day blizzard that Utah seems to have so many have in the spring. For the very first time I got to meet him and I love him so much! It is so touching to hold something that not very long ago was in the presence our Heavenly Father.
This is one of my favorite pictures from the day
Over the past semester I have have taken a child development class and even more I love children. I am so excited to spend every day this summer working, playing, and loving them. They are so special to our Heavenly Father and I learn so much from their simple faith and love. I am excited for the day when Lord trusts me enough to put one of His children in my care.
What is up with "favorite aunt" smack talk. EXCUSE me i am by far his favorite aunt. He just stopped at my house and said hi. So take that!!!
ReplyDelete