Saturday, November 19, 2011

Birthday Number Twenty-two!

I can't believe I am 22! I had a pretty great day. Being in school the third week of November seems to be a midterm week as well. It is the week before Thanksgiving so it seems to always be filled with school work. This day was no different. I woke up at 4:30 in the morning to get up and work on a paper. It was due that afternoon and I had been so busy with other school assignments I just started on it. I worked all morning and took a little break to go to lunch with Beka at the Skyroom. It's the nicest place to eat on campus and you get a free meal for your birthday!

Then I went back to work and finished it as quickly as I could so I could go shopping for a new outfit! I got done and Beka and I went to the mall and spent a while there and then picked up some things at the grocery store for the fondue party later. Beka was kind enough to make me a cake and we decided we should just use all the candles I had in the drawer. It made quite the flames!

It has been a year full of wonderful times and better than I could possibly have imagined! Thank you to all my wonderful friends who joined me for the party and all of those who have made this last year better than I could have ever imagined!
The whole day ended perfectly, 22 hours later! :)

1 comment:

  1. remember how we stayed up until 4 am? that was great! i'm so glad i could be a part of your bday :)

    ReplyDelete