Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wedding..Weddings..oh and Weddings!

When people say June is the month of weddings it may be true but August is not far behind! I have been to so many weddings and receptions this month even I am worn out from them, and I LOVE weddings. My best friend also got married this month and she was a beautiful bride. The day was perfect! Though I did get the responsibility of holding the baby while our old roommate went to the sealing. Unfortunately he didn't see the need to be reverent in the temple waiting room. As soon as he realized I was not mom he started screaming. Not just a little whimper but screams loud enough to let everyone know he had a very healthy set of lungs. Women who were also in the waiting room came over and asked if they could help and I gladly let them try. None of them were successful and so we held a screaming baby the whole time. It wasn't too bad though, as soon as mom came back everything was just fine again.
The luncheon was in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and we had a wonderful reunion of all of our freshman roommates together, and significant others if they applied.
My cute freshman roommate and her now Canadian husband!
My long time roommate and the first of us to get married with her goofy husband.
Me, someday I'll have someone to take wonderful pictures with!
The perfect couple! Congratulations! You both are wonderful and fit together perfectly! I could not imagine anyone other man better for my best friend!
We will forever be best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment