Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Back at the State Hospital
Last winter semester I volunteered at the Utah State Mental Hospital. I loved volunteering there! It was a wonderful experience. I really connected and was able to help several of the patients there. I was sad to leave but the semester was other and the time that I volunteered didn't work out with my new schedule. But I am glad to be back and volunteering there. Sadly my schedule, again, didn't allow me to be back with the unit that I dearly love and care for but I'm excited to see them when they come into the library where I am now. It is not near as cool and being with patients all the time and I'm trying to find another area that I can have more contact with the patients but for now I am just glad to be back! It is always an adventure there so I'm sure I'll have some good stories that come from it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're too good Kendra! I need to learn from you and be a better person... thats so cool that you do that though! Im sure everybody loves you!
ReplyDelete