Monday, February 14, 2011

Learning

Last week my roommate met with the stake president to turn her mission papers in. Since she wrecked her car over Christmas break I was happy to be her chauffeur! I’ve been in this stake for over a over a year and a half and I love our stake presidency is awesome! When we got there the stake president was running a little behind, which I think is normal, so we got to meet with the first counselor while he “wailed” on us. He is a great man and knows so much about the gospel. While my roommate met with the stake president I got to continue to learn from him. He taught us about the temple and I learned so much. He taught it all from the scriptures. It made me really want to learn the Old Testament and Pearl of Great Price more! It was so wonderful to just be taught one on one by someone I look up to so much! I love the gospel and am so grateful to be in an environment where I can learn about the gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment