Wednesday, February 16, 2011
The Plan
It truly is amazing how the Lord has a plan for each one of His children. I always like to have a plan and know where I'm going but recently I've let go of my plans and really became open to the Lord's plan for me. And by far it is better than anything I could have ever imagined! A few months ago I was talking to my roommate and we trying to decide what we were going to do this summer. We wanted to do something fun and we knew that we needed to get a head start on it if we going to find something great! We talked about a lot of things but nothing seemed quite right. We let it go for a few months and one day I came home from school and my roommate came in and said, "So I've decided I'm going on a mission!" I was completely shocked for about two seconds and then completely happy and knew that this is what the Lord had in store for her. She has since sent in her mission papers and received a mission call to the Sweden Stockholm Mission! I am so excited for her and she will be a great missionary! I'm still working on my plan but I am at peace the the Lord has something in store for me. I know it will be coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment