Friday, July 15, 2011
Livin' the Dream
I can really say at this very moment I am living the dream. I live in a beautiful city, my job is everything I could possibly ever dream of; and it’s summer! I love Washington D.C.. I am living in Virginia and it has a cute little Main Street with little shops and boutiques. I go running and love to see the little places to eat and fun stores. The only problem is I have to run later in the evening because of the humidity makes it way to hot during the day so I can never go in. But they are beautiful to see. I have wonderful friends who are happy and love to do things. I have a family, though they are 2000+ miles away, who loves me and supports me in my adventures. I do not think I could possibly be happier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment