I have always tried to live my life in an attempt to never regret a moment. I try not to put off things for tomorrow, because tomorrow might not come. I guess when I work this close to death it always reminds you how quickly life can end. I am not afraid of death. The Lord has a plan for each of us and sometimes we don't realize the plan is shorter for some than others. Sometimes we think one is harder than the other but Heavenly Father really knows what is best for each one of His children and He has shaped our plans accordingly. I have complete faith in our Heavenly Father's plan and I am so grateful for the time I get to spend with the special spirits that do not require an extended stay on this earth. The spirit of a baby who is so freshly sent from heaven is unlike any other. To be with a wonderful spirit who will quickly return to Heavenly Father after only a short time here on this earth inspires me to be better, to be prepared to meet my maker for what ever day that might be. It might be tomorrow, it might be next year, it might be 50 years from now. But today is the day I am preparing to stand worthy before God and tell him I tried my very best to serve Him and to be a window to His love for those who know me.
I try to always let people know how I feel about them. Let them know when they inspire me with the little things they do each day. So many times I think about how grateful I am for the people in my life and think I'll tell them 'some day' when the time is right. The time is right now, tell people you love them and how much they mean to you. You never know when the things you say will be just what someone has been searching for. You never know if there will be a tomorrow. You never know if you will have just one more day.
No comments:
Post a Comment