Monday, July 11, 2011
Best Summer Day Gift
This summer I have fallen in love. They say love is one of those things that kind of becomes an addiction. I have to get my fix. I guess this is an addiction but an addiction that I am in love with. I LOVE 7 Eleven slurpees!!! Especially on days when the heat index is 110+ these things are a necessity. If you want to win my heart all you have to do is offer to take me to get one of these and I will be with you in a second! Luckily, on the date 7/11, their birthday, they give you free slurpees and I had to take advantage of it. I was busy all day so it was late but since they close late I made it and had a FREE slupree! Happy birthday 7 Eleven thanks for the best summer day gift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kendra, I did not know that you had a blog, I will definitely be stalking you now =) I used to be referred to as the slurpee queen by friends and family, and then i moved to Oregon where there are no 7-11's around (it's really a sad story). Basically all I'm trying to say is, I'm super jealous of you right now =)
ReplyDeleteHey thanks for stalking! I love followers!! I am home now and I don't know what I am going to do without 7 Elevens for my slurpee fix! :(
ReplyDelete