Sunday, January 8, 2012
Holiday Cooking!
I love to cook! I love to bake! I love to can! I even don't mind doing dishes much as long as I enjoyed making something with those dishes. I don't have much time to cook during the semesters and my kitchen, which is semi mobile and moves with me and semesters or years go by. So when I go home I like to get creative or at least cook things I don't have time to. My sister also likes being in the kitchen as well and over the holidays we cooked a lot and love to all be in the kitchen together. There are a few of the fun things we have made recently. Let me know if you want any of the recipes!
My sister's perogies from scratch. Pasta as from scratch too! (She's amazing!!)
Yummy bruschetta!
My brownie batter pancakes! I am secretly not really a fan of chocolate but if you have to eat chocolate this is a way to go!
Again my sister's pasta from scratch. It was a special kind of pasta but I don't exactly remember..but it was really good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we NEED to make those brownie pancakes. on my YUM
ReplyDelete