I am not sure why but I love elephants but I do and I was very pleased to see all the tricks they could do! After seeing all of the animals at the the fun things the circus has, I wonder why I went to college and didn't just join the circus? Well I can't drop out now so I will enjoy doing what I do but I will make sure the circus happens more often!
Monday, January 30, 2012
The Circus
I somehow have made it 22 years and never been to the circus. So when my roommate saw a tiny little sign that the circus was coming to town we HAD to go! We were so excited! Once I rode an elephant but that was about as close as I have been to the circus.
They even had white tigers! I have never seen a white tiger before and it are beautiful! They even have them jump through a ring of fire!
They had tight rope walkers that were pretty amazing!
They even had a black bear!
They saved the best for last: the ELEPHANTS! I have a dream to one day ride an elephant in Sri Lanka someday.


I am not sure why but I love elephants but I do and I was very pleased to see all the tricks they could do! After seeing all of the animals at the the fun things the circus has, I wonder why I went to college and didn't just join the circus? Well I can't drop out now so I will enjoy doing what I do but I will make sure the circus happens more often!
I am not sure why but I love elephants but I do and I was very pleased to see all the tricks they could do! After seeing all of the animals at the the fun things the circus has, I wonder why I went to college and didn't just join the circus? Well I can't drop out now so I will enjoy doing what I do but I will make sure the circus happens more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment