Tuesday, January 17, 2012

On the Home Stretch

I am two weeks in to my LAST SEMESTER of college! I can't believe there is actually and end and it is actually near! From today is is actually 97 days away! I never really thought this day would come to I don't really have an actual plan for what is next. I know where I will be for the summer and I know I will be doing an internship in the fall. These internship programs are definitely teaching me patience. I won't find out where I get accepted or where I am going until the second and third week of June. I have always been a planner, especially a long term planner. Even if it isn't a sure thing I feel safe in having some kind of plan. I do know that I will be living in at least 3 different states in the next year and that is definitely exciting! But for now I am going to try to get past the senioritis and focus on the home stretch!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats!! I'm in 3rd year so I definitely understand the feeling that school will never end haha. I found you through Renee's blog and just had to drop you a line since we share a name and everything :) Great blog!

    PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The end comes faster than you think so enjoy it! I would love for you to stay around and bit! Enjoy yourself!

      Delete
  2. That is so exciting!!! Do you know what states you'll be living in??

    ReplyDelete