I am moving back to this beautiful place! I got a job yesterday and will be there the end of April! I didn't know if I was ever going to make it back but there was no reason to be in Provo anymore and I might as well get a job where I want to be. So earlier this week I was looking up internships and thought about nanny jobs. I guess having a big family comes in handy for experience sometimes. I had an interview an hour after I applied and less than a week later I was offered a job. The family is very nice and accommodating and they are having their very first baby in March. It is a little girl and I will care for her three days a week. It is not very hard to watch a newborn and I am excited to spend time with this cute little girl. But most of all I am excited to be back in the city of my dreams!
Monday, January 16, 2012
Dreams do come true!
I think about it every day, wishing that someday it would happen. Well it finally has. I made the choice and I said YES! So..the end of April or first part of May, we haven't decided the exact day yet, I will be...
I am moving back to this beautiful place! I got a job yesterday and will be there the end of April! I didn't know if I was ever going to make it back but there was no reason to be in Provo anymore and I might as well get a job where I want to be. So earlier this week I was looking up internships and thought about nanny jobs. I guess having a big family comes in handy for experience sometimes. I had an interview an hour after I applied and less than a week later I was offered a job. The family is very nice and accommodating and they are having their very first baby in March. It is a little girl and I will care for her three days a week. It is not very hard to watch a newborn and I am excited to spend time with this cute little girl. But most of all I am excited to be back in the city of my dreams!
I am moving back to this beautiful place! I got a job yesterday and will be there the end of April! I didn't know if I was ever going to make it back but there was no reason to be in Provo anymore and I might as well get a job where I want to be. So earlier this week I was looking up internships and thought about nanny jobs. I guess having a big family comes in handy for experience sometimes. I had an interview an hour after I applied and less than a week later I was offered a job. The family is very nice and accommodating and they are having their very first baby in March. It is a little girl and I will care for her three days a week. It is not very hard to watch a newborn and I am excited to spend time with this cute little girl. But most of all I am excited to be back in the city of my dreams!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats! We'll see you back here soon!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDelete