Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Eternal Family


Several of my classes this semester have begun with talking about The Family: A Proclamation to the World. When this declaration was released in 1995 it was given to every world leader because of its importance. I have read this one page document before but in the past couple days I have read over 20 pages on it and spend about 5 hours in class talking about it so far. In just one page it teaches us so many important truths and principles of the family. As I have been reading it brings to mind my family, my eternal family. I am so grateful for the choice my parents made to be married in the temple and be sealed for time and all eternity. I am grateful to be born in the covenant and if we all live worthy of the blessings and covenants we make we can live together again forever. I love my family and cannot imagine my life without each one of them. I am so glad I have the knowledge that we will be together again after this life. My professors have promised there is much more to come on this document and I am glad I am at an institution where I can learn about it. I hope all this learning will benefit my future family one day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your family too!!! :) Hope the BYU is being good to you...enjoy your last year, I miss it already.

    ReplyDelete