Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My very own horror film..

Well first of all I hate scary movies! I don't like being scared and I am perfectly content with being happy and content when I go to be that someone is not going to kill me in my sleep. So on Saturday my roommates and I were at the mall having a great time. It was a perfect day and we were happy with out purchases and on our way home. I drove so we hopped in the car and was talking and then my roommate gets that look that you see in horror films when someone is behind you and she starts saying my name very slowly. After saying it a few times I turn around and see and very scary woman tapping on my window. My mom always taught me that if someone were to attack me or something that I should scream to alert people around me that I was not safe. So just like I've been taught I screamed bloody murder! I'm pretty sure the whole mall could have heard me. The woman was so drugged that she didn't even blink! After using all the air in my lungs about 3 times over and somehow, at some point, hit the door lock button but not the window button I asked he what she wanted. She responding that she wanted money I'm sure the look on my face should have scared her, and when I said No! a little more dramatically that I needed to, but remember the amounts of adrenaline running through my body were extremely high, she walked away.
Thinking about this all I remember is seeing the whole situation as if I were watching it in a movie. It was a very scary moment in my life yet I was able to at least scream loud enough that someone, obviously my roommates, could hear me and potentially save me. My mom would be so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment