Thursday, November 4, 2010

General Relief Society Meeting

Being a part of Women's Conference I received a letter from the General Relief Society Presidency that invited me and guests to come to conference. I called and was only supposed to have two tickets but when I called they said that I could have up to four. So of course I took four!! I called my mom and she was able to come down as well as both my grandma's were able to come. One had never seen the prophet in person and it was a great experience for everyone. It was so amazing to sit so close! We were in the 9th row from the front! We were so close we could see everyone's facial expressions as they spoke. All of the talks were wonderful and very helpful in getting an idea in what the they feel is important for women of the church to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment