Apparently it is the ORIGINAL Philly steak but the one across the street also claims to be the first.
Don't worry, I changed for my interview.
None the less we experienced getting Philly steaks in Philly. It was fun. There is a special way to order and you know it's a legitimate place when they only accept cash! Then I went for my interview. The interview went well and it was a great (one of the best in the country) hospital but Philadelphia is a FILTHY city! There was trash everywhere and it smelled bad. There was no parking anywhere so people would park on the median in the middle of the road. Quite the adventure!
After the interview we went to see some historic sights. After finally finding parking we got there right after it closed..5:05pm. Since when do historic sights close at 5PM in the summer? They obviously are not as great as DC. So we got a few shots through the window.
It was nice to visit Philadelphia but I had my fill of the city after one day. I am glad there were other internship opportunities for me elsewhere.





No comments:
Post a Comment