I am so lucky to be able to spend my days with this girl! She is full of personality and I just love her. In my most unbiased opinion I think she is one of the cutest babies out there! She is such a good baby and we enjoy lots of fun activities. But mostly I just love watching her grow and develop. It is so fun to see her from week to week be able to do more and understand better. She is so fun!
We spend a lot of the day like this but I don't mind!
Any way that's comfortable for her to sleep..
Sometimes we nap together.
Not the most flattering picture but one of my favorite! She has the chunkiest cheeks!
Sometimes we nap with the cat
Isn't she beautiful?? Also, note the chunky thighs! :)
She loves the frog on this toy.
Her first day at the pool. She really liked chewing on her floaty. It also was the first week she started teething.
Her new fairy costume. I promise she liked it a lot more than it looks in this picture!







No comments:
Post a Comment