Sunday, June 19, 2011
Run Forever!
You always hear about people who say they can just run forever and it is just the most wonderful feeling... I have never felt that way. I always was one to say okay I’ll make it to this certain distance and then I’ll be done. Then I’d get there and be completely exhausted! So living in Provo where the elevation is 4500 coming to basically sea level and running I really do feel like I can run forever! I can run for miles with hills and I don’t have burning lungs or really tired legs it’s my mind that thinks I can't do it. A couple weeks ago I was at North Carolina at the beach and ran nine miles on the beach in bare feet! (I don't exactly recommend it, but it was a good experience) This isn't far for some people but for me who is not a runner trying to convince myself I am it was quite a feat. It felt great and I sure hope I can keep going and run forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment