I learned that a weekend cruise on Carnival can be a little more eventful than you expect. On our ship two people died, one person went missing, and the FBI seized control of our ship when we came into port. Come to find out one man died of a heart attack and then another one died of alcohol poisoning. I am actually surprised that there was only one person that died. People bought so many drinks it was crazy! The person that went mission was on parole and if you are on parole you are not supposed to leave the country and taking a cruise to Mexico is not okay. I'm not sure what happened to him but the FBI coming on to the ship and being delayed over 3 hours and almost missing our flight distracted us from him.
This was everyone waiting in the hall while the FBI investigated the deaths. I guess all deaths that happen on international waters have to be investigated.
One of my favorite parts was DINNER! It's all you can eat until you can't eat anymore! It's not like the line buffet, it's like lobster tail and amazing things! My roommate and I were talking over dinner one night and decided to add up how much our food would have cost us if we were actually paying for it. Our bill combined would have been over $200! Good thing we weren't on dates!
Mexico was fun too! We just walked around and spent a few hours on the beach. I actually found real sand dollars which I thought was super cool too!
No comments:
Post a Comment