Friday, October 30, 2009
Made it through Midterms
I finally have a weeks without any tests! It is fabulous! I love going to school but it's fun to be able to take a break and just learn..and not be tested. But through the stress of it all and of just normal life I have come to remember that the Savior is my very best friend! Regardless of what I do in the day or what grade I got on my last test He's always with me. I have felt His love over the past few weeks for than ever in my life. I know that if we do the simple things in life that He can reside with us as our constant companion. I'm glad to be a BYU and that I can be in a place that is truly blessed and has an atmosphere that makes it easy to live the gospel. Even though things happen like you meet a boy in the CougarEat and plan to take a class with him next semester. You never know what happens! But what I do know is the Lord has a plan and He'll give you comfort in knowing that He does know what's best for you and as long as you rely on him He will bless you more ways that you could possible know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment