Friday, October 23, 2009

Back at School


Well I'm back at school and I just finished midterms. It seems like it's been going on for about 4 weeks now but we finally have a few days of a break. I love school and my classes. I took a geology class that took field trips all over Utah and I got to see and learn about how beautiful God created this earth. I now feel like a Geology geek as i drove home this last weekend watched to mountains and could use all the technical terms for everything I saw. Provo is beautiful in the fall and I'm so happy to be here! Here is our first day of school picture! And this is a ways south of Provo, I'm not exactly sure where, at the lava fields, it was so much fun, but kind of chilly that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment