My whole college career I wanted to be a recreation therapist AND a child life specialist. I had great plans to get it all done quickly, efficiently, and in a top children's hospital. There were a few road bumps and the Lord had a little different pathway for me. (and for that I will be eternally grateful!) Passing my therapeutic recreation certification exam and after I came home from Vermont I had all summer to study for the child life certification exam that was in August. Well studying all summer didn't happen and I ended up bumping up my exam a week so I could go home. Now I have TWO days to study for this exam that I have been working for for the last 5 years. Fortunately I have had great professors and multiple great internships and I have very happy to say just shy of 5 years after starting my first semester of college I am now a Certified Child Life Specialist!
Kendra Clark CTRS, CCLS! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment