Dear Heaven,
Another sweet patient of mine has returned home. I believe in heaven and I know you are there. From the first moment I met you I knew you were a fighter with spirit. You and your parents have been all over the world trying everything they could to fight the cancer. During your journey, of which I only knew you for a small part, you lived your life to the fullest more than anyone else I have ever met. You traveled the world, you loved your pets, and experienced everything out there you possibly could. You taught me so much in cherishing every day and every moment. I am pretty sure you were the only one that could tell me that I was not playing Skylanders Giants enough and I needed to catch up. Thanks for all the tips and tricks and showing me exactly what I should be doing. You probably have the best "look" I have ever seen. I always thought it was funny as long as it wasn't me you were giving the "look" to. :) I am so happy to know you are free from your fragile cancer ridden body and you are free of a wheelchair and free of pain. Thank you for inspiring me to live my live with meaning and passion. See you some day soon!
Kendra
No comments:
Post a Comment