I hopped on my flight this morning at 6am in DC
I usually am on the metro early in the mornings so I don't get to see a sun rise very often so I was happy the see this beautiful sight!Coming in to New York you can see a lot of areas still flooded and damage done by the storm. It's hard to believe this beautiful morning was so different just a week ago today. There were a bunch on tanker ships just sitting off shore that was cool to see.
I finally made it and went through security again just to see this guy. I was so glad his gate was right inside security. I couldn't find him for a few minutes and was about to get up on the chair, hold my sign up, and turn until we found each other. Thankfully after a few more minutes I found him!
Right before I sent him off to SLC to meet another sister we had one last picture. Welcome home Elder Clark! You have done incredible work and been a faithful missionary. I am so excited you're home!!


No comments:
Post a Comment