What a great and beautiful spring day! I have mixed feelings about today. I have loved my BYU experience and I more than excited to be graduating but very sad to leaving BYU. Coming to BYU has been one of the best choices I have ever made. I learned more about myself and become a better person and a servant of the Lord than I feel like I could have anywhere else. I have loved being taught in the context of the gospel. It is nice to be able to discuss the things we learn in the context of the gospel. Whether it be human biology, geology, or strengthening marriage and family the gospel is always the common string between all of us. But as I love and will always hold dear all of the great opportunities BYU has provided me, it is now time for me to "Go forth to serve". As for today, we will celebrate!
I was able to walk with these great girls! Natalie Lloyd, me, Lyndsy Christensen Smith.
Grandma and Grandpa weren't able to come down to Provo but I was happy to dress up again and celebrate with them in Brigham City.
No comments:
Post a Comment