Monday, October 10, 2011

The View From Heaven

I was so lucky to be able to fly to Washington D.C. this weekend and I love to view from an airplane. I can see why President Uchtdorf loves to fly. It is a beautiful view! In Utah it was a cold day and the first gloomy day of fall. Just two days ago I was wearing shorts to school. My flight, along with every other Delta flight in the country was grounded for an hour or so due to communication problems. But once we got into the air it was about 6pm. We rose above the clouds and the sunlight came. There is an incredible beauty when the sunlight hits the clouds! What a view above the clouds away from the business of the day to day. Whenever I see it I cannot help but feel of the great love from heaven and the beauty our Heavenly Father created for us. It is so beautiful. Flying over Nebraska we ran into a huge lightening storm. I have love lightening but I have never seen it like this before. The lightening was almost constant and magnificent. The moon is shining and bright. I can only see the view from the sky but I think about what the view from heaven must be like. The insurmountable love Heavenly Father has for us and what a beautiful place he has created for us is incredible. I cannot thank Him enough for all the beautiful things He has put into our lives on a daily basis that we might have joy (scripture). I am excited for the day when I can see the view from heaven and the universe in all its glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment