Monday, May 2, 2011

Winter Entertainment

One of the best things about living in Utah is the fact that there are so many ski resorts in such a close proximity. I love skiing but as a college student I would rather budget my money to other things than paying for the lift tickets. However, I have a good friend who can get me passes to Sundance sometimes so off we were to spend the night skiing! The only problem resulting from this was I remember how much I love skiing. Consequently I went again a few more times after that. I decided next year I am just going to get a season pass. Since I started skiing so late in the season Sundance closed before we had our fill of skiing so we went to Brighton. Here's an action shot from there.

I love to ski and I am good enough now I can do most blacks. I not always with perfect control like I would like but I have the skills to make it don't without killing myself and most often not even falling down.

If you look closely at this photo you can see the jacket I am wearing is from Niceville Wrestling. I have been accused of having a Mary Poppins bag I usually try to always be prepared. So I spent the morning before we left for Brighton getting everything ready. I even had snacks for the way back because we are always hungry after we're done. So we made it up to Brighton and everyone was getting dressed and I went to the back of the car to get my ski jacket and realized it was not there but it was still in my coat closet at home. I luckily had some friends who let me borrow a few things and I stayed plenty warm! Winters in Utah are hard to endure sometimes but at least skiing gives you something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment